Barnstaple Town Council Civic and Ceremonial Events
Barnstaple Town Council’s ceremonial events include many long-held traditions including:
- Barnstaple Fair Proclamation – Wednesday before the 20th September
- Children’s Remembrance Parade – Always the Friday before the Remembrance Sunday Parade
- Remembrance Parade – The Sunday closest to the 11th November.
- Christmas Fayre – the first late night Thursday shopping night in December – you can apply for a stand via this Christmas Fayre Application Form.
- The Mayor’s Civic Service – date to be determined by the Mayor in post
- Mayor Making – during May when the new Mayor is elected
- Mayor’s Charity Ball – usually in Spring
- The Really Big Quiz – usually in Autumn